Saturday, December 13, 2008

An East Coast Thanksgiving-istmas

Drum roll please...here it is, a blog post! We know it's been a while...sorry! We're pretty boring people you know, we don't have that much excitement to post about! But, since we did just make a trip back to the East Coast, we can no longer use that excuse! ;) Here are some pictures from our trip -- which was busy but great! We were able to catch up with lots of friends and spend some time with family. We're so thankful for the chance to go back, and for everyone's hospitality while we were there!

Mary (Zach's fiance) making a roux, for some very yummy mac-n-cheese!

Lisa working on the mashed potatoes...one of her favorites!


The Thanksgiving-Christmas Dinner-- lots of work but oh so good... This year I had lots of helping hands, which was great (thanks guys!...and thanks Mom & Dad for a great time!).

The Kuhn/Parker Thanksgiving-Christmas Dinner--it was so nice to have everyone there!

David (Lisa's boyfriend) had his first taste of turkey in over 10 years!! I feel honored! :)

The Kuhn "kids"

David relaxing at the Robb's

Our friends, and oh so gracious hosts, Richie & Linda Robb

When on vacation, why not try something new, something different... like straightening your hair!
I think the "half and half" style could come into fashion? :)

My accomplice, Andelyn...the pro at straightening!

Linda and I

David and Ben having a youtube moment...I realized this is the only picture I have of our time with Ben and Kelly! :( I guess we were too busy playing cards!

We were able to attend our friends' annual "harvest party", which was fun... and crazy! Everyone is quadriplying! :) The adults gave up on a picture of everyone, instead attempting a picture of ALL the kids (what were we thinking?). You can guess at who goes with who. :)

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I like your hair straight.

(I like it curly, too.)

The 1/2 and 1/2 look could work for you...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really do like your hair straight :) Of course, I like it curly too- you manage to pull it off much better than I do, I think! Cheers :)
~Beth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said...

Can a brother in law say, I like your hair curly... of course maybe I just never thought I'd see it straight.