Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Anniversary Weekend

Well, after a wonderfully long weekend, I'm finally getting around to posting some more pictures of our anniversary. David surprised me (blindfold and all) with a romantic dinner for two, and our view couldn't be beat! We had a perfect evening, with the best sunset I've seen all summer, with wonderful food, and of course, the best part--> with my sweet husband. I'm so thankful God brought us together, and has continued to grow us closer to Him and each other, over the last 6 years.



The view from the deck where we ate dinner--
this picture is only about 1/3 of the view!


My gourmet meal, cooked by our thoughtful friends
and served by my sweet husband.


Yes, they tasted as good as they look! :)

----


Every year I brainstorm for anniversary ideas, and this year,
I actually thought of one!
There is a big music festival in Seattle over Labor Day weekend,
and one of David's favorite bands was playing, plus some others we enjoyed, so to Bumbershoot we went! (Yes, that's really the name of the event). We had such a great time, and were so thankful for a gorgeous day, great music, and...a parking spot. :)





These next 3 pictures are of the last band we saw, The Frames, and they were amazing!!! Their music is great recorded, but seeing them live really made the music even better...especially with this electric violin, my favorite of the night.



(I "borrowed" these pictures off flickr,
so I'm gonna give credit where credit is due.
Picture 1 by blythe_d, Pic 2 by darby, and Pic 3 by joshc)

No comments: