Monday, August 6, 2007

Nerdmobile Alert

Well....well....well, I feel like I've digressed in the world owning a red VW bug :-). If you asked me a year ago if I would ever buy a new VW Beetle, I would have told you never in my life. And look, here I am now the proud owner of a Nerdmobile! Well, I don't know about the proud part yet, but I'm sure once this thing starts paying me back I'll start to feel a little better.

Honestly, God has been good in his provision for us, even in the terms of buying this vehicle. So I am thanking the Lord. Things have been off to a good start, a little slow, but anticipated. Looking forward to driving up some business, Literally :-) Speaking of......The sun is out in Seattle, time to go "cruise the strip".

1 comment:

Casey said...

How did that Nerds On Site thing work out for you?
I'm thinking of be coming a fellow Nerd myself and am looking for someone with experience being a Nerds On Site Nerd.

Thanks for any feedback in advance

Casey