Saturday, February 12, 2011

Look who's 30!!

Can you guess who this tower of 30 donuts was for?

That's right! David celebrated his 30th birthday today, and his brother Paul celebrated his 29th!
We had a very SWEET day, with a surprise party for both of them at one of David's favorite places: Top Pot Doughnuts!


The crew that helped us celebrate!

It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since we've been married, and over 15 years since we've been friends! I am so thankful for you David, and for the ways I have seen Jesus work in your life! You are my best friend and I am so happy I get to celebrate you today! Happy Birthday sweetie!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Brother!

All the kids loved seeing the pictures of your party. Titus' response was, "I would puke if I ate all of that!" :)

I think that donut place is where Bryan and I went the time you took the kids and we stayed at the Westin! YUMMO!

Abigail said...

Happy birthday, Dave!

(Donuts!)

And, Michelle, you are so stinkin' beautiful.