Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just for fun


Our friend Shan celebrated his 4th birthday today...he had a lion/animal theme, complete with a Chinese lion/dragon dance and parade! We had a "roaring" good time! :)
I must admit, making this lion cake was pretty fun too, once I finally got the right color orange (who wants a pastel orange lion?) and figured out how to achieve a "hairy" mane (probably the only time in my life I will work towards that! ;) The outside is cupcakes, which were a hit with a bunch of 4 year olds!
So, there it is, a lion cake...just for fun. :)

4 comments:

Kimiko said...

So cute, Michelle!! :)

Sandy said...

Wow, Michelle! That is SOOO adorable!!! You are one talented, PATIENT lady!! What a precious gift to Shan and his parents! Thanks for sharing the love of Jesus with them!

Kristin said...

My computer is finally showing the picture..it wouldn't pop up when I tried to see it last time!

Michelle...AMAZING!!! Seriously...are you sure you don't want to go into business?????

Can't wait to see you next week!

Love you!

Paul said...

Super creative Michelle!