Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Fun

A friend invited me to a girl's night decorating eggs. I haven't done that in ages, so I decided to give it a whirl. I ended up with some pretty nasty looking fingers, but some rather nice looking eggs, in my humble opinion. :) Sometimes I get carried away taking pictures of rather mundane things, and this definitely qualifies as one of those times. David kept saying "you're still taking pictures?!" So, feel free to skip this one if eggs aren't you're thing, but hopefully someone will enjoy them. (thanks Mom ;)








3 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

VERY NICE!!! :) I like the one with the circles best! My poor kids don't even know what it means to decorate eggs...maybe one year, I'll get brave! :) Love you and see you in two days!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the one with the circles too. SO PROUD! Love, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW I WILL ALWAYS BE IMPRESSED BY YOUR CREATIONS...I ONLY DREAM OF HAVING YOUR DECORATING SKILLS =) ALWAYS, KRIS