Friday, March 20, 2009

A Night with Nightline


We had a very different type of date tonight-- we went to an ABC Nightline debate hosted by Mars Hill! The debate was on the existence of Satan, and our pastor was one of the contributors. It was very interesting, and at times, a very heated debate. If you want to watch the edited version (the debate was about 2 hours and I think the show is only about 20 minutes), it will air this next Thursday, March 26th at 11:35pm. I won't give any "spoilers" so you'll have to watch next week. :)

3 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

Cool!!! I love TiVo...off I go to program it to record!!! :)

Fenway Park "er" said...

I'm in bed by 11 PM. So,we'll join the Tivo crowd in Yakima. Thanks for the heads up!

**** said...

I missed it! I would love have watched that!