Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We're still here...just enjoying the view.

(Olympic Mtns)

I realized today that it has been over a month since I last posted. Sorry. We're still here. Things have been a little busy (and in my opinion, most of it too mundane to write about). David was off running with his new job--the church hosted a huge conference last month with about 1200 attendees, so he has been busy. (Yes, that's a lot of water bottles, coffee cups, and paper towels!)
He is enjoying the position, and God is definitely growing & stretching him though it. And since he is now working at the Ballard campus, we have switched church campuses (from West Seattle to Ballard). This was a big adjustment for me, but God has used it to remind me that my identity is not in friends or comfort, but in Him. I've started volunteering at the Info Desk during one service, and I am really enjoying it.
Other than that, things have been relatively quiet--my job is going well, and I'm really enjoying my walks to work...springtime has started, and it's gorgeous. The 2 pictures below are taken from the building where I work...those nuns have a nice view, don't they? ;)

(Cascade Mtns)

2 comments:

Steve and Evie Wesner said...

Love your posts.
we love you guys. You're in our thought and prayers.
the Wesners

Kimiko said...

Oh, so that's what the mountains look like! :)