Saturday, October 27, 2007

An Adoption into the Family

After seeing her in the lot, driving her, and spending minutes bonding with her. I just had to take her home. We have adopted this Mazda pickup into our family. We promise to treat her and love her as we did our Honda, and drive her in a fashion that says nothing less.

Thanks for all your prayers. We received a generous amount from the insurance company for our Honda. Since we have been out here I have wanted a truck, and this seemed like a sovereign time to get one :-). I made a ridiculously low offer on this truck that was 2,500.00 Below what they were asking. They called back and made an offer that was still way higher than I wanted to pay. So I told them if they have any other vehicles that fit my price range to call back. About 10 minutes later I received a call back with an offer for the same vehicle that was $400 above my initial offer. So I am thanking the Lord for allowing us to purchase this vehicle.

1 comment:

Fenway Park "er" said...

We praise the Lord for His provision and goodness to you both!